We’re announcing the next round of DrawAlert upgrades and improvements that make our software even easier to use while valuing our user community. The Development Team has been hard at work to release Version 3.6, and it includes the following upgrades:
- End-to-End Pay Applications
- Draw Processing
The new release includes everything your team will need in order to review, approve and complete Payment Applications and Draw Processing. Version 3.6 supports faster processing from the creation of the schedule of values through each draw cycle, plus:
- Pay Applications: Subcontractors can submit all documentation to Prime Contractors for review and approval.
- Draw Requests: Prime Contractors and Owners can create or consolidate Draw Requests for digital review and approval.
- Change Orders: Complete Change Order Tracking with supported documentation throughout the life of a project.
- Construction Schedule of Values: Subcontractor Contact Progress and Prime Contractor project costs are now visible throughout the project.
- Other Schedule of Values: Documentation of all project expenses not tied to construction.
- Approval Process: All appropriate stakeholders can quickly approve Waivers and Invoices.
- PayApp Report: Once the Waiver Approval Process is complete, all Draw data is generated into a PayApp Report.
DrawAlert v3.6 now also offers enhanced integration options to accounting systems for Prime Contractor, Owner and Lender teams as well as support for a digital handoff to asset management systems.
Our cloud-based technology only requires access via Internet. When you log onto the DrawAlert platform, you’ll automatically benefit from the latest improvements. Like everything done at DrawAlert, Version 3.6 updates were designed with the field in mind. By improving our document management process and including additional data verification processes, we aim to increase stakeholder transparency and improve the processes on every construction project.
The Development Team at DrawAlert is committed to providing increased transparency and improved processes on every construction project. If you have any questions on these latest enhancements, please contact email@example.com or call 877-909-1776.